Frequently Asked Questions
Delivery will vary from 3 to 5 business days depending on the location.
If your order is taking longer than normal to clear customs, rest assured that we will be tracking it every step of the way and will help you liaise with our couriers.
We ship to one address per order, so if you need to send to multiple addresses, please place a separate order per address. Shipping charges will apply to each order.
Mistakes happen, If you think there is an error while processing your order please contact us at [email protected]
We accept payments by PayPal, and the following cards: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and American Express. We do not accept cheques or cash.
All orders are charged at point of sale. This means we debit your card or you send us a PayPal payment for the full amount of the order as soon as you complete your order.
We only accept United States dollars ($) for the moment, please make sure that your card allows such a payment.
We will refund any item within 30 days of purchase. All we ask is that the goods are returned in their original condition. This means clothing must have hang-tags still attached. Yoga mats, props and all other equipment must be in their original cellophane and/or branded wrapper. If any products have been removed from their wrapper, we are unable to accept a return. Some items are non-returnable; please see below for a full list of these items.
Any rejected returns cannot be reshipped and will be destroyed upon receipt.
Please contact us if you are unsure about our returns process.
On occasion, we may have to reject a return. Below are some of the most common reasons for this happening:
- It has gone past 30 days from date of purchase – our returns policy only extends to 30 days
- It has been returned with damaged packaging – we are unable to accept a return with incomplete/damaged original packaging
- It has been returned in an unhygienic condition – for Health & Safety, our staff are unable to handle returns that are contaminated
- It is an item that cannot be returned – some items are exempt from return, please see below for full list
We will normally accept an item back for return if it is brand new, within 30 days of the purchase date, undamaged and still in its original packaging. There are a few exceptions and these are listed below:
- Body care items such as creams/lotions/oils/soaps/lip balms etc.
- Tongue scrapers
- nasal catheters
- Personalized products